CANTEX INC. is a national manufacturer of nonmetallic electrical conduit, fittings, accessories, utility and communications duct and residential switch and outlet boxes. Our ten (10) manufacturing facilities and three (3) distribution centers are strategically located to provide fast efficient delivery for our distributors.
CANTEX offers a complete line of extruded and injection molded electrical conduit, duct, fittings, accessories, switch and outlet boxes.
Products include a full range of sizes in:
- Schedule 40 & 80 Conduit
- Forte-Duct® Cellular Core Conduit & Duct
- Electrical Fittings & Accessories – Molded and Fabricated
- Utility Duct – NEMA TC6 and TC8 EB/DB and ASTM DB100
- Schedule 40 for Directional Drilling Applications
- Duct Fittings & Accessories
- Elbows, Bends & Sweeps – Standard & Special Radius
- EZ Flex® Electrical Nonmetallic Tubing & Fittings
- ENRIRO FLEX® Liquidtight Conduit & Fittings
- Telephone Conduit – Types B-C-D
- EZ BOX® wall & ceiling switch and outlet boxes
CANTEX stands for a commitment to service – service that puts the customer first. They carry extensive inventories in warehouses nationwide to provide fast turn around and complete shipments. Their efficient transportation system of handpicked contract carriers means on-time deliveries anywhere in the U.S. The CANTEX customer service team is staffed by professionals who provide immediate response and effective communications about orders and shipments.